The Daddy/Daughter Dance will go on! Due to COVID, we must change a few things this year.
1. Masks must be worn at all times. Feel free to decorate your mask and make it sparkle!
2. Space will be limited to ensure adequate spacing. This means unfortunately we have to cut it off at 70 dads and their daughter(s) per night.
3. Cookies and punch will not be served during event, but as you exit for the evening.
4. Dance will be held at the Memorial Building downtown (next to City Hall - 212 Cedar)
5. THERE WILL BE ABSOLUTELY NO ENTRY WITHOUT PRE-REGISTRATION. NO TICKETS AT THE DOOR. We really don't want to have to turn people away at the door but will have to due to COVID.