In addition to being a great place to live, Pleasant Hill stands out as a great place for business opportunities:
For further information contact Shelby Teufel at City Hall, 203 Paul Street, Pleasant Hill, Missouri 64080 or call us at 816-540-3135. You can also e-mail us at [email protected]
- Census figures demonstrate dramatic growth in recent years in the Pleasant Hill area, which now has 8,777 residents within the City limits, over 22,000 within five miles of the city center, and over 125,000 within 10 miles.
- Market analysis indicates this growth community is underserved in the retail sector
- Retailers, particularly those looking for "destination" venues, can take advantage of tax credits for investing in the historic Downtown, all of which lies within a National Register Historic District. The Downtown benefits from the Rock Island Spur of the KATY Trail which winds its way through the business district utilizing a unique "cycle track" design.
- The local housing market is robust offering a wide range of quality homes of all sizes and prices ranges.
- Industrial development opportunities abound on sites along the Union Pacific and within an Enhanced Enterprise Zone.
- As a community located in both Cass County and Jackson County, Pleasant Hill is within 15 miles of both I-70 and I-49, and 5 miles from both 50 Highway and 291 Highway.
Economic Development Incentives
Community Advertisement Profile
Available Buildings and Sites and Commercial Real Estate Listing