PHPR Building Reservations:
- Rest rooms are handicap accessible in every building.
- Your fee covers your use of the building for the entire day – we do not make more than one reservation per building per day.
- A copy of your reservation form is your proof of reservation. Please bring it with you. If you have issues with another group, please call the Pleasant Hill Police NON-emergency number at 816-987-9149.
- If you plan on decorating, you may use tape (not duct tape) on interior surfaces. After your event, please properly dispose of all decorations.
- The reserving group is responsible for:
- Sweeping the floors, as well as, mopping up any spills;
- Emptying of trash containers;
- Returning chairs neatly in racks;
- Returning all gray padded chairs upstairs;
- Returning all round tables upstairs; and
- Returning tables to their respective places.
For questions or to reserve a building, please call the City Hall front desk at 816-540-3135.
PHPR Building Rental Policy & Permit Form
PHPR Building Rental Fee Schedule