PHPR Campsite Reservations:
- Only electric sites may be reserved in advance. (Locations listed below!)
- Site check-in time is 3:00pm. Check-out time is 11:30am.
- Portable Johns are available in proximity to each campsite.
- A copy of your reservation form is your proof of reservation. Please bring it with you. If you have issues with another group, please contact the Lake Caretaker (contact information can be found in our PHPR Campsite Reservation Policy) first. If the Lake Caretaker is unable to be reached, please call the Pleasant Hill Police NON-emergency number at 816-987-9149.
- Five consecutive nights of camping shall be the maximum permitted.
- The reserving group is responsible for:
- Cleaning the entire campsite of any debris;
- Emptying of trash containers to the dumpster;
- Returning picnic tables to its respective area; and
- Make sure fire pits are completely extinguished.
Reserve Online HERE
PHPR Campsite Reservation Policy
PHPR Campsite Locations